Originally introduced in antiquity as pauses for public speakers|readers, Sarah Rinderer’s residency at Yellow Brick will serve as a starting point to explore the political and resistive quality of punctuation marks, pauses and interruptions. This research will be carried out by collecting ›parts‹ in various media in dialogue with Athens, the Greek language and alphabet, the literary|rhetoric tradition, type setting … always with the same attention to blanks and intermediate characters, to the seemingly small, as well as to letters.
- »–.!:, score|concert performance, 2019, photo by LBachmann
- Research|notebook, photo by LBachmann
- Yes O do please stop, visual|acoustic intervention in public space, 2021, photo by Sarah Rinderer
- Artist book production (together with Christa Wall), 2016, photo by Leo Schatzl
- Comma, scan by Sarah Rinderer